Design + Marketing + Direction
Elizabeth Schorr and Co. is a full-service graphic and web design shop in Macon, Georgia. We enjoy helping our clients reach their goals whether that means designing the very first logo or redesigning an old website. Take a look around at some of ES&Co.’s latest work and reach out when you’re ready to chat!
What sets us apart? Most importantly, the long-term relationships we cultivate with our clients. We become integral members of our clients’ team and take the time to learn about the company’s culture, growth and strategic goals as well as target customers.
How can we help you? Get in touch!
Our Clients Include
About Elizabeth Schorr
- Founded Elizabeth Schorr & Co., Summer of 2014
- 8 years in the professional Graphic Design and Web Development Industry
- ’14 Founding team member, GoWP – WordPress support and hosting start-up
- ’12 – ’14 Director of Operations, Southpoint Media – Web Development firm specializing in WordPress products for over 200 small to medium sized businesses in the Savannah, Georgia area
- ’11 – ’12 Founding team member, Director of Operations, rappidApp – Mobile App development platform
- ’08 -’11 Project Manager, Smack Dab Studios – Full service Graphic and Web Design studio, Savannah, Georgia
- Board Member, Hay House
- Communications Chair, Christ Episcopal Church, Macon
- Special Events Committee, River Edger Behavioral Health Foundation
- Publicity Chair, Festival of Trees, Museum of Arts and Sciences
If you could be anywhere in the world: Anywhere close to the water
Secret weapon for success: Keeping regular business hours and handwritten thank you notes!
When you’re not glued to the computer: I love being outside, working in our yard, chasing our toddler, and starting any new project.
Tools that help you get it all done: An old-school notebook and pen are always on hand for sketching and making to-do lists. Something about crossing something off of my list really helps with my productivity.